Pages

Search blog and web

stuck and confused

Two weeks ago my wife of 9 years informed me that she wanted a divorce. She has been a stay at home mom for our daughter for the past 3.5 years. During the conversation she stated that it was her desire for us to divorce and for all of us to move to another state at the same time to raise our child. I was destroyed by the news of the divorce and even more shocked that she would want to make things worse for our daughter by taking her our of her school and her local support network. Secondarily assuming that I would subsidize a move to another state that would result in a divorce. She says I am being controlling and insensitive to her needs and demands by not agreeing to move.

Almost immediately I spoke to a friend who suggested getting an attorney then logging onto this site. She stated I needed to learn to do the "180." Has anyone experienced a similar situation and what is the "180/"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment