Pages

Search blog and web

Once a cheater, always a cheater?

I recently hit up an old acquaintance from high school on Facebook. She looked single from all the things I could see, so I sent her a message. We got to talking and it turns out she was in a ten year marriage, got divorced, and was now in a new relationship. OK, moving on.. But wait there's more! It turns out she knew my ex-wife's first husband... In fact she cheated on her first husband with him in 2004 (she was married, he was not)! She freely brought this fact up, and followed it up with "...but that was so long ago." Wow, small world indeed.

Not that I'm interested in this one anymore, as there are too many ties to other people we know, but I wanted to poll my LAD friends. Do you feel like someone who cheated on their previous spouse is likely to do it again? As a BS, trust, honesty and integrity are MUST HAVES for any future relationship, so I feel like any previous cheating is a deal breaker. Thoughts from others?

**on a side note, thank you God for her telling me this and helping me dodge a bullet!**

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment