Pages

Search blog and web

Ways to let someone know you're not intersted.

Why some guys can't read your actions without having to be blunt with words ?

There's this guy at the gym who's been insisting we go out on a date, drink coffee...have dinner...or whatever... and he also asked for my number (5 times) that I finally had to give it to him to shut him up. [And he promised to not bother me].

Not only has he been bothering me but he keeps on asking me out on a date for the 7th time that I had to tell him I'm engaged (lie) to get rid of him.

It felt rude to say "No, I don't wanna go out with you because I'm not interested" so I tried to show him through my actions by being distant , by not having long conversation and by giving short answers.

Are there other ways to let someone know you're not interested?

If I were him, I wouldn't insist after the 1st time. If someone avoids you since the 1st time it means they're not interested..so why bother anymore?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment