Pages

Search blog and web

want to have sex but ..

  • Thread Starter

i'm a 18 year old girl and my family are devout muslims. i'm agnostic and have been since i was 14 but i wear a hijab. before anyone has a go at me for wearing a hijab when i don't consider myself muslim, i have been wearing it since i was about 5 or 6 and my family would probably cut ties with me if i took it off. i will probably take it off when i'm older/living alone.
anyway i'm making this thread because all my friends have lost their virginities and some are in relationships and it makes me feel lonely because i know that guys won't think twice about being in a relationship with me or having sex with me. i'm not ugly at all but i only get complimented by women or old people. guys assume i'm devout and i don't blame them but it's just frustrating. i don't want to wait until i'm married as i don't plan on marrying in the next 8-10 years

what should i do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment