Pages

Search blog and web

Disney princesses and media

Heard about some criticism in regards to the media, and I just wonder if anyone takes them seriously. E.G.:




Do they really portray such a bad image/example for our daughters? Also my daughter's latest craze:


Now she wants blonde hair like mummy and runs around pretending to do magic :scratchhead:

I liked her better when she wanted to be Mulan! I don't know, I watch everything with my daughter, and for certain films I just cover her eyes. How should I guide her through these experiences with film?

Quite frankly I'm not very fussed, I let my ex do most of the disciplining and I play good cop - always have been this way. Still, it's becoming obvious my daughter is following after mum more nowadays :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment