Pages

Search blog and web

Confused sexuality please help

  • Thread Starter

Hey there,

For the last five years I have been in a lesbian relationship, we got engaged but she left me a few months ago and I was devastated. Recently I have felt like it's time to start dating again, but I'm nervous because I was in a relationship for such a long time and it really was my first and only serious relationship. In addition to this, im starting to question my sexuality a lot and am considering going on a few dates with guys to see how it would go. I could just use some general advice on starting again after such a long relationship and also any advice from anyone who is gay/questioning how they feel or is bisexual. I'd really appreciate any feedback at all.

Xxx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment