Pages

Search blog and web

I'm spiralling out of control, help?

  • Thread Starter

At end last month a bad situation happened to a loved one and then making things worse at the start of this one, my now ex bf ended things.

I really cared for him and he was my 1st ever everything so at 1st I was in denial but after a few days when he ignored a message I'd sent him I realised it was really over (haven't contacted him since)

I've been at home all month (go away back to uni soon) and met a mutual friend on a night out who I got on well with -we met up again in a group a few days ago but despite flirting with me since the time we'd met, he sort of admitted to having feelings for his friend who we were out with also so I smiled and thought I'd back off.

At the end of the night I was tipsy and ended up having my 1st ons with someone else I'd met when the group went home (we didn't have sex but things did happen) and I worried my parents by not coming home all night (which I've never been allowed to do)/answering their calls

I don't know why I'm being like this, I feel like I'm starting to spiral downwards and I cant stop. My parents are disappointed, I have exams soon which I'm not ready for and I miss my ex like crazy.

I'm not looking for sympathy I know I haven't been acting right lately but I feel like I'm starting to not care about anything and its scaring me - I look back to how I was a year ago and I don't even recognise myself now. I just need some advice/someone to talk to if possible, thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment