Pages

Search blog and web

Recently had my first kiss-left feeling confused..help?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 19 and had my first kiss a few days ago with a male friend of mine that there has always been that vague 'something' with,that chemistry and he has admitted to liking me a lot since we met. I've always been nervous about this whole area as I haven't done it before and therefore have shied away from it with any guy in the past. But after having a drink(one drink that is) and watching a movie back at his,he hesitantly initiated a kiss and I responded and kissed back.We on and off kissed for the next hour or so after that,he guided me somewhat and reasured me as I embarrassedlly admitted I had no idea what I was doing(I was led to believe it was instinctive by friends..hmm)

But here comes the awkward bit.I got quite into it and it felt right (I didnt let myself think too much as I always overthink) and I ended up gently sucking his bottom lip and ended up kissing under his jaw and his neck which he seemed to like a lot and he did a bit back which I liked. After that we tried a little french kissing and I stopped then and felt that was a bit too much(and it felt really weird!) and a he said he wouldnt do anything I wasnt comfortable with and we ended up gong to sleep(I slept upstairs myself)

Did I go too far? Is that how first kisses go? Now we are trying to figure out where to go from here..and to be honest I am attracted to him but he isnt like any guy ive liked in the past or my ideal guy ..but there wasnt the whole 'fireworks' thing I've heard about from people.I did enjoy the kiss though..am I just being shallow?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment