Pages

Search blog and web

Wife may be up to no good.

I need some help. I've never suspected my wife of cheating in our relationship. A couple things have happened that have me questioning her loyalty. Today, I was making our bed and found a Victoria's Secret gift card envelope. When I opened it, there was a gift card along with a business card of a guy she works with. The card has his cell number written in. I don't personally know that guy but I know they work together since it's the same company. I've went online and looked at her facebook friends and I didn't find him listed. I also tried checking the balance of the gift card but couldn't since the pin wasn't scratched. I was going to call and ask her about it but I didn't yet.

So I went to look up our phone bill to see if his number shows up. His number was not there. However, there were several calls to a phone card service. All the calls were placed while she was outside the home. For example, she finished work at 6 yesterday and there are calls right after 6. She dropped our son off at school this morning and there are calls shortly after. It might just be a big understanding but I really don't know what to do. I did a reverse lookup on the 1800 number but I won't be able to access the numbers that she is calling. Her gmail is clean of any communication from other men or from the phone card company. We have unlimited minutes on our phone so unless she is calling out of country, there's no reason for her to ever use a phone card to contact someone. Should I just confront her about this or should I try to collect more evidence?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment