Pages

Search blog and web

She confiscated my alcohol.

  • Thread Starter

I am 19 years old, nearly 20. I am back home from University, will be going back on Monday.

I brought 3 bottles of wine last night as I was going to a friends house for drinks, I wasn't going to drink the whole 3 bottles to myself, obviously.

When I got home with them from going to the shops my Mum started shouting at me, telling me that if I wanted to come home tonight then I'm only allowed to take one bottle of wine out with me and I have to leave the rest at home. This instantly made me angry, she might be my Mother but I am an adult and if I want to drink 3 bottles of wine, then I will.

It all turned around on me as she thought because I was getting so angry about it that meant that I obviously wanted to drink the whole 3 bottles to myself :confused:. She also cried because I shouted at her. In the end I gave in and told her to take the wine.

I don't really understand, she has never had a problem with alcohol (she drinks herself occasionally) it's all just come up out of the blue. The thing she doesn't seem to realise is that as a person of age, when I left the house I went straight to the shop and brought another 2 bottles of wine and I actually felt a great deal of satisfaction buying them and then getting drunk.

Her trying to force me not to do something just makes me want to do it 100x more! There was absolutely no need for her to react the way she did.

She's been like this with other things before, like when I got my first tattoo she went off her head.

I'm still angry with her, I don't know what to do to stop her from treating me like a 10 year old.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment