Pages

Search blog and web

Why am I doing this?

So I barely have any friends at school, and the one boy I am interested in invited me to go out with his friends some time. I know that since his friends are there he won't bother about me at all, and I know his friends are unmindful of my existence as I am on the outside a very uninteresting person with pretty dull interests. I said to him that I can't go but a few hours later he insisted that I should go and that he'll be seeing me. He even added a kind of "I love you (as a friend)" note at the end, but those weren't his exact words, and I think he knows that I'm worried that everybody's going to ignore me. So I decided that I will go even though I know that I'll end up disappointed.

Do you think I'm doing the right thing to go? Even though I know I'll get hurt in the end...

Edit: On second thought I think I won't be going. I'm not that stupid to choose to go someplace where I'll only be ignored.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment