Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend's family making me doubt our relationship

my boyfriend is a great guy. However, I've never felt happy or comfortable when around his family.

Ever since I met them, they've been nothing but ignorant and awkward with me, not maiking me me feel welcome at all. They're so loud and in-your-face, iit makes me feel very uncomfortable. They don't seem to be like this with anyone but me.

It has got to the stage where I try to avoid going to his house (he lives with his mum). Its effecting how I view our relationship to the point that I've felt I can't be with him any more- which is crazy because he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him to pieces, I just really don't like his family.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment