Pages

Search blog and web

What about Bob?

Here is another incident that is also currently going on and I need to know if I should tell him...

I had a friend lets call him Bob....yes a male friend....a friend is all he has ever been...no sexual relationship...I'm not even the slight bit attracted to him....Well, I'm no longer friends with him and I just had to tell him this very morning to pretty much stop talking to me....I was friends with bob for over a decade...
Well, My Husband was a friend of his too and was friends with him for a couple years prior to us getting together...So Bob was the one that introduced us....After my husband and I got together he told me that Bob always had stonger feeling for me than friends but bob knew that it would never happen....and during the first 6 months of the relationship we were all fine being friends, until bob asked if i wanted to go play darts with him....Bob and I on occasion go out to play dart tournaments and the bar....I said I couldn't because of My husbands and I agreement to not go to the bars without each other and he was out of town working.......I told my husband that bob came by the house and asked me to go out and He totally flipped his lid telling me that bob shouldnt have asked me to go play darts and that he wasnt a good friend to him for doing that....well... I hadn't talked to much to bob much anymore and my husband no longer wished for bob to be apart of his life....and with in the last couple of months Bob has stopped by my work just to say hi...this morning he was needing a $20 loan for some part for his vehicle....Thats when I had to tell him that My husband doesn't want him to be coming to my work and if bob did he would kick his butt...So I ended a 12 yr Friendship this morning with Bob....Now I'm asking should I let my husband know that Bob came to my work today? Cuz I know if I tell him that I seen Bob morning and he was asking for a loan...My husband will go off the rails and I really dont like to upset him....even though I told Bob to never come back to my work again....I also feel kinda bad that I just lost a long standing friend

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment