Pages

Search blog and web

Quick question, need some advice

I shared my story once before. Quick recap. She had an admitted EA/PA (admitted to a kiss and we know what that means). I rug swept it. It happened 10 years ago. I've struggled with my feelings/thoughts ever since. Reading TAM for three months I've finally processed my feelings and established a realistic timeline of events.

I just handwrote a 6 page letter explaining my emotions, telling her what I thought the timeline was. I also shared with her the actions I wished I had taken on D day. I did say if she had taken a polygraph I feel 100% confident she would have failed. I told her I know she trickle trothed me. I explained the affair fog and why I thought some of her attacks against me were unjustified.

I tried to express that I wasn't attacking her but I wanted to get this off my chest.

My question is, should I give it to her? I think there will be some negative reactions (obviously).

I get home in 3 hours. I would love to hear what some of you think.

thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment