Pages

Search blog and web

alone

My wife walked out two weeks ago and I've not seen or talked to her since. I've just been taking it day by day. I'm amazed I've held together as well as I have so far. Maybe because it's such a relief to not have to be around her nasty personality all the time anymore.


But right now the hard part is facing the realization of just how alone I truly am.


I need to make some new friendships and fast. Over the 12 years we've been married, she's somehow taken up all my time and energy. All my old friendships have faded away.

Now I've really only got just a few acquaintances at work. I've not told anyone at work and just keep acting like everything is normal. I know everyone there will start gossiping behind my back if they find out my wife just walked out on me.

The lack of real friends is rather overwhealming enough, let alone the idea of having to get into the dating scene again.

So here I am on an anonymous web forum typing to strangers.
Ain't life grand. :smthumbup:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment