Pages

Search blog and web

Does he want a friendship or more?

Hello :)

So, I need some help regarding Does he want a friendship or more?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently in a relationship and have been for a good 3 years now, and I don't mind having friendships with other guys longs that's all they want, as I'm just simply not interested in anything more as I've had this issue quiet alot but I love my boyfriend.

Anyway, this guy popped up for the first time asking how I was and we got talking. Then out of no where he offered to go out, just us... I didn't like the idea of it just being "us" as I am taken not single. He really wanted to meet up, Seeing though me and few of my friends had made plans to go out together anyways, I decided to ask him if he'd prefer to make it a group, and hang out instead. He said that was fine and he'd bring a few friends along too.

Was that the better thing to do rather than it just being "us" I know there is nothing wrong with having guy friends while in a relationship. But does it sound like he wants a friendship or maybe something more? :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment