Pages

Search blog and web

Friendzone or FWB?

I am stuck in the most complex of situations

I have been friends with this girl for over a year, and in that time she broke up with her bf and we started seeing each other.

She said she didn't want a relationship with me, but didn't want me just for sex either and that sometimes it feels weird being with each other as we were friends, so we parted ways.

Then she has kept popping up to me, even when I have been brushing her off, and we have been talking and meeting up again.

However, when I told her that I still liked her she told me that she still liked me too - she finds me attractive, she gets jealous when I'm with other women and I am apparently the only lad she enjoys company with. She wants to have something with me but she's confused as to what it is.

TSR, what should I do? Am I wasting my time or she I carry on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment