Pages

Search blog and web

Got a date but dunno :S

So I'm meant to be going on a date tonight with a girl I met out clubbing but not too sure.

First of all understand that I do find her attractive, we did get on that night and we did have chemistry. She's also quite mysterious yet quiet which I find cute as hell.

HOWEVER, I met her that night as she was out with a mate of mine id met a week earlier. Everything was going great, got with her, swapped numbers blahblahblah. However later one of the dudes we were with got with some girl. The girl I was with just instantly switched from being flirtatious, exciting/mysterious to just miserable.

I asked her once what was up but she just walked away from me. I didn't bother after that as she seemed to just hang around for attention. Towards the end of the night she came up to me and said

Her: "I'm sorry...i just like he does that infront of me and it upsets me (obviously something has happened in the past with this dude)...do you think I'm an idiot"
Me: Well...Yeah I do, I mean I'm pretty sweet guy and yeah you acted like a douche. If you have issues with him then I suggest you resolve them.
Her: I don't want you to think I'm an idiot...come dance with me.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, we danced for a bit but she still seemed a bit miserable and I didn't want to bring my night down especially after I felt like I had been treated like it was my fault.

Anyway at the end of the night she still walked off miserable but I text her and she said she felt down so I said "I still want to take you out. Friday, come out with me." Trust me I don't know majorly why i did if I'm in conflict but yeah...I do kinda want to.

Any thoughts/advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment