Pages

Search blog and web

Controlling boyfriend

I have been with my bf for 2 years - and I just want to know if this is normal? If it is then I can stop being so touchy and emotional about this topic when it is mentioned. If it's not then I can stand up for myself a little more.

As I said - I have been with him for two years. Whenever I go to see friends I have to ask permission or at least notify him before I even leave. God forbid I called him from a friends house I would prob eat **** for the next day or 2.
Additionally, when i come back from my friends or any social event - I have to answer a chain of questions about my night and I better have answers for them. I also have to regurgitate everything that was pretty much said between me and my mates. And sometimes girl talk can't really be told I a guy , or sometimes meetings with friends can just be pure chatting **** for 3 hours. And I have to ensure I remember it all in order to tell him. Is It normal for a man to ask so many questions and want to know everything I am doing?

I love talking about my day etc and have no problem talking bout work, projects and the more important things in life. As well as dropping jokes here and there. However, with all these questions about every detail of every aspect of my life takes the fun out of anything I'm doing.

I have communicated this and said I feel untrusted! - I literally work from 9-6.30 everyday and by the time I commute back from London to home it's 7. I'm in bed by 9.30/10 max. Weekends I usually just grab a coffee and tea a book in costa. I have avoided friends and people just because I can't deal with the questions.

I don't mean to vent - it's just that - this is my first serious relationship and I'm not 100% sure about what's normal and not. I'm nt allowed to talk about my relationship with friends because we like to keep our problems to ourselves so this is my next 'asking for advice' place.

Thanks



Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment