Pages

Search blog and web

Massage therapist hitting on me?

I play sports and used to get a little tight after matches, so
rang up this mobile massage co. in London.

I've had this female massage therapist visit me on 5 occasions now. She is hot, probably in her late twenties with great legs and such a fit body. She gives me a full massage, back , glutes and legs.

She talks really sexily during the massage and tends to rub the inside of my thighs when I'm facing down. I end up getting a massive erection.. cos she's so hot and it feels great.
When I face up, (towel covers my privates), I'm erect and reaching for the stars lol. She does my chest and then my legs. Again she does the thighs and I really want her to focus there tbh.
On the last occasion, she accidentally flicked my ..well you know.. under the towel and continued like it didn't happen. She can see how hard I am. Sometimes she goes "Does this feel good?" when massaging my thighs. I would like to keep my eyes open and watch her do it, but then she appears embarrassed.

Is she hitting on me? I've already tipped her the first two visits well and I'm continuing to see her.The time before last she gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving..

How can I ask her to focus on my thighs? And can I watch her whilst she massages me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment