Pages

Search blog and web

Are we dating? Has he 'cheated'? SO confused!

Hi guys,
Sorry for the long and confusing post but here goes!
I am at university and have recently met a guy through a society I joined. We have been on several dates and are sleeping together, however we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend and haven't had this conversation yet about where the relationship is going.
I assumed that he sees things going further as we see each other a couple of times a week and go on dates which usually end in us staying over at one another's flats. We haven't met each other's friends yet apart from the mutual friends we have. A few people have asked what is going on with the two of us and his response is always vague. He also has a job whilst at uni so is usually busy a lot of the time.
Last weekend he went away on holiday with his friends and saw me a few days after he got back. After he stayed over at mine he left his Facebook page open and I read a message from his friend which implied that he may have kissed/slept with someone on holiday (although I could be misinterpreting this). I shouldn't have read the message so I'm scared to bring it up with him, but I feel like if he has slept with someone I'd be hurt by it. Although we aren't a couple so it's not cheating?:confused:
When we are together he acts extremely loving and holds my hand in public, which is what lead me to think he was serious about me. We also keep in touch during the week, he is always the first person to initiate conversation (usually via text). He also posted a photo of us on a date to his Facebook page for everyone to see, which I thought was kind of a declaration that we were 'dating', whatever that term means...
Also we talk about friends and family and generally do a lot of the things that couples do. None of our mutual friends know what's going on apart from that we've been on some dates, I think.
I'm not sure yet whether I would want to be his girlfriend, but I don't like the thought of him seeing anybody else as I find it disrespectful. I feel like I don't know where I stand. Please help!
Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment