Pages

Search blog and web

Unwanted attention

I don't really mind compliments here and there. There is a guy at work that will see a pic on my Instagram and then text me after to tell me I look sexy. When he sees me and work he'll bring it up and go on and on about the picture. We went out to dinner with work people a few days ago, the next day he says omg I didn't know you had a figure like that you looked really nice, I said thanks and he continued. Today on my lunch break he starts talking about how good I looked to one of the guys. On another occasion he told our colleague about a text convo we had. It wasn't nothing special but I don't know why he wanted to share it.

It makes me uncomfortable, I told him it makes me uncomfortable. I know he isn't doing anything wrong per say. I usually brush him off and say something sarcastic but it still doesn't stop him from continuing. Oh the icing on the cake , my colleague mentioned being pregnant and I repeated the word pregnant and this guy walked by then says " you can't be having a baby if it isn't mine -_-

So how do I get rid of unwanted attention?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment