Pages

Search blog and web

my thoughts

I need an outlet to the thoughts invading my mind and heart.

I am sitting in an empty room away from everyone, alone. I am doing my NG drill this weekend.
I have lots of thoughts. All of them involved ex. When a divorce happens, both parties rewrite history. I feel this is in order to minimize the pain.
First example: ex telling people I never wanted children. He even told me thats the main reason we are divorcing.
I was very angry!! How dare he! He knows I cant have children, he did not want to adopt, and every time we would save a significant amount of money he would spend it in frivolous things.

Like I said I was pissed beyond anything before, but I realized he has to tell the world this lie so he won't look like a bad person.
I have.decided to let this lie die. It does hurt me because ex was my beat friend, but I will let it die.

I am still very sad and it has been 8 months!
I feel alone and lost...I am looking forward to crying a lot tonight.
It will be cathartic.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment