Pages

Search blog and web

Post-penectomy sex

Hi. I'm back. It has been a struggle getting used to living without a penis (urination is a pain!), but I have been soldiering through. Anyway, as I have been saying in my previous posts, my sex life with my wife has been pretty much consisting of giving cunnilingus. However, I have struggled to find a position that lets me perform oral sex for an extended period of time. That is, with a penis, I could lick for a few minutes before penetration. Post-penectomy, though, I have to eat out my wife for an hour or more. While that may like a very long time, my wife told me that since PIV sex is not happening, I should please her orally and give her multiple orgasms. Since she has been so helpful, I feel I have to oblige her wish. After all, it's something I love.

Anyway, a standard session of cunnilingus has been for my wife to sit on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open, while I sit in a chair and lean in. After a while, though, my neck hurts. So does anyone know any positions for long-term cunnilingus? I would like some help with this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment