Pages

Search blog and web

Thoughts about EA's

Hello,

From Reading on this and other sites I have become a bit confliced/confused about EA's.

I very seldom find people talking about a same sex EA. Why is that? The thing is that a lot (most) of posters doesn't Think there have to be any talk of sex or such for it to be an EA. As long as the WS gives something emotional that should be reserved for the BS that is enought. By this defenition basically all friendships should be clöassified as an EA. Specially all those to the best friends.

I also fail to see why you wouldn't add hobbies or sports into this as well if they consume a lot of time and emotion from your partner.

What is an EA? A PA is easy to define and an EA that involves sexting or "I love you" kind of talk is also easy to define. But to me there is a huge grey area in EA's and I find it hard to figure that out since most seems to have their own definition of it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment