Pages

Search blog and web

How do I tell my husband I think he strained my back?

... pretty much sums it up. Been having problems since the last time we had sex. My hips are screwy, and my back can't handle the weight of my standing. The past 4 days, it's been so bad I've been on muscle relaxers - I have trouble sitting or standing for longer than a few minutes without pain, and my range of motion is limited.

I've complained before about my husband's weight, but the real problem is that I don't think he actually realizes how much he weighs and what that means. He takes up more space than he did when he was half a person smaller. (No, seriously. When I first started going out with him 16 years ago, he was about 160-180. He's now in the 325-350 range.) The point being, it requires more compensation in our positions, and I didn't get a chance to adjust properly last time. And I've been having trouble ever since.

And no, it's not my own weight problems - this is very much acute, and I've actually lost about half an inch off my waist in the past several weeks.

So what do I say?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment