Pages

Search blog and web

Anti-triggers!! Help me add.

I've been reading the Cheater movie thread and it got me all worked up. Now I can't get Muriels mom out of my mind haha.

So many triggers,,, but I have a playlist of stuff I listen to when I'm digging myself into a pit. I get real sick of myself sometimes being so sad and depressed over this sh*#. Screw everyone who has hurt us!!!! Anyone please feel free to add to this I could always use more. It's trigger stuff, it's obviously stuff about cheating, but it always makes me feel GOOD: (being a woman I change the pronouns when called for ha!)

Here's a Quarter Call Someone Who Cares --- Travis Tritt
She F***ing Hates Me --PUddle of Mudd
Hate Myself For Loving You -- Joan Jett (My #1 song!!)
You're No Good -- Linda Rondstat
Forget You -- Cee Lo

I've got more but I'll take more, cant be SAD. has to make you feel like kicking'a$$ and singing in your car and flipping your spouse off in a pair of high heel boots. Movies will work too.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment