Pages

Search blog and web

friends or more ??

went out with some friend to a club and their was some girl standing with some guy i just made friends with i said hi to the girl and talked a bit. then the guy just left the girl standing around so i decided to dance with her and we started getting a bit closer.then i lost her in the crowd but she kept looking for me in the crowd but she found me and grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers with me and walked with her to the dance floor and danced a bit more and hugged a bit.Then the club closed and the other guy turned up and i decided to give her a hug by this time i was drunk and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek.but kept repeating that i'm a good friend and that i have been looking after her all night but kept repeating it .but talking to a friend i found out that the guy was her boyfriend but told that he lives with her and is getting pissed off with her.i was surprised that her boy friend did not punch me or say something because i was getting c lose and said for me to add him on facebook and also her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment