Pages

Search blog and web

Insecure about partners job

Hi there,

I have posted before about some issues in my relationship but deleted the threads...this is a different issue. I have always had this problem that I am quite jealous of my previous boyfriends interactions with other women, especially if they are flirty (either the boyfriend or the women).

My current partner (we have been together almost 3 years and own a house together) is a university professor and sometimes teaches large classes of 1st or 2nd year students, so around 19/20 years old. When I met him he was really interested in younger women because at the time he thought older women (women his/my age) were "bitter", also he thought younger women were more attractive.

So...my problem is that occasionally these younger students will flirt with him. I don't know how much he flirts back, but just the fact of them flirting with him and him being flattered makes me crazy jealous. It is a major problem because he has not got a lot of female attention in his life, and now at age 40+ girls seem to notice him more and he is super flattered and tells me each time.

Any ideas on how to deal with this? I don't want to be bitter/jealous and I want to be happy for him that he feels attractive just as he is when men find me attractive.

Thanks...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment