Pages

Search blog and web

Weddings

Been to a couple of weddings since d day, I just love the following statement;
"forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live"
I don't know it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside you know how you feel right before you throw up. HaHa

Much like funerals I will do everything I can to avoid weddings until one of my children gets married, tough to listen to the same vows we spoke so many years ago that mean so little or at least they did until she realized what she threw away.

Which brings me to a new phrase we have a "recycled" marriage
you can never make anything new out of what has been thrown away (well you can but first you must burn it, melt it or chop it up and then it's only good for carpet or cardboard maybe soda bottles, I hear they make clothes too)but you can clean it up and use it again. Maybe some spackle and paint.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment