Pages

Search blog and web

How creepy is eye contact? Or do you like it?

I was just wondering since I sometimes make I contact with random girls when walking about, but I wouldn't make eye contact with someone who you knew - even if you liked them. Another problem is also interpreting these eye contact - I mean at the end of the day they may have just been looking at you randomly, or maybe you had something on your face, after all we don't ONLY make eye contact with people we fancy etc... What's more worrying is misinterpreting these as signs that someone likes you when they may or may not. When I walk around I think I catch more girls looking at me than guys,but then again I don't know - is it just me looking at them and them looking back...? Another point would be would you make eye contact with someone you fancy? I can understand for some people it's irresistible but for others they wont even make a glance to people they fancy (me sometimes :( ). Make sure you make multiple choices in poll.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment