Pages

Search blog and web

Dating after divorce: I'm trying too hard..

Have met and dated a few men since my divorce last year. This last one, I honestly fell in love with, probably too quickly, and he says he fell in love with me, too. But he is separated (with papers) and his d is due to finalize this month. I didn't intend to get involved with a guy who was "only separated.." but I let it happen.. and he wasn't looking for a serious relationship yet, he said. 5 mos in, and he suddenly shuts down, scared of his feelings, he says. Had introduced me to his kids (5 and 10) but now keeps us separate, like he's thinking things won't work out. Checks out on me. Why would he continue to tell me he loves me, and at the same time back peddle away? And how do I learn not to be so clingy? We broke up last week. I am trying to be realistic, but I hold out hope that someday down the road... Am I delusional? What is my best shot for reviving this later? He texts me that we were way more than just lovers. But he needs to walk away in ord er to heal (we both said/did some hurtful things.) I don't want to date anyone else. I just want to know if this could be saved one day. Anyone been there?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment