Pages

Search blog and web

I'm a beta male.. do I have a chance? Can I change?

As title reads.. I've been a beta male all my life when it comes to most things. I'm the least talkative in my family, my brother has complete dominance over me, I can't get myself to talk over other people and wait until everyone is silent until I even try to speak. I just can't get myself to argue with anyone.

I'm not the best academically either.

People say what they want about me and I don't say anything in return because I know it will just cause more trouble. I'm absolutely terrified of girls and they tend to dislike me in general. Never really had a girl as a friend as of yet (I'm almost 21). I've tried going to the gym to build confidence but I just get laughed at by all the huge guys there.

I've tried talking to and asked out a few girls but I've been shot down and teased by their friends and my peers 4 out of 5 times. As a result I'm too afraid to speak to most.

I really don't know what to do and I want to change myself but I just can't seem to do it.

Do I have a chance with any girl?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment