Pages

Search blog and web

Do you look at girls you don't like/think are ugly/weird?

I'm really curious because as lame as this sounds, this guy's been looking at me a lot lately, and the looks last for around two or three seconds (I know, I know...looks, I should be positively jumping up and down because this means he definitely wants to go out sometime...I'm terrible at sarcasm, I'm sorry). We hold eye contact occasionally, but I've always been a bit shy too. I'm not taking this for anymore than a possible fleeting attraction (if even that), but if it could become something more, I'll try to be more open/give him signals to approach me. I just don't want to do it if he thinks I'm hideous to the point of being interesting to look at.

Also, as a disclaimer, I didn't make this thread to receive assurances, so even though I know people on this site do feel free to post their opinions (as they should), I just want to say that I didn't make this thread as a cheap way to get assurances!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment