Pages

Search blog and web

Do you ever get over your first relationship

I split up with my first girlfriend recently, and I'm having a very tough time thinking about anyone else, I feel sad, low and an immense loss. The thing is she's in some of my classes at uni, so seeing her hurts like mad, so there's no escape from these feelings. We have no chance of getting back together, so I know I have to move on, even though it feels like I never can. Will I ever meet or feel like this for someone else? I'm really struggling and feel like I can't cope. I've tried to talk to friends, and there extremely helpful and supportive, but it feels really raw. I just need something, maybe a magic wand, but I suppose that's not going to happen! Anyway, the fact that I know, we will never be together again, just hurts like mad, what do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment