Pages

Search blog and web

Surviving premature ejaculation

Has anyone here successfully overcame this? My husband is suffering from this and needless to say it has been quite detrimental to our marriage. Not to make light of the issue but I am not talking about the clinical definition of coming before you want to. At this point I am not allowed to touch him, kiss him orally and even as little as five minutes of mouth to mouth kissing has resulted in this. I can't deal with this anymore and am desperate. We have been together for 18 years and he is 43 for those who are wondering. Needless to say the intimacy is virtually find because I don't feel like I can trust him physically because of this. Sorry if that rambled but I have to find an outlet besides crying to deal with this. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment