Pages

Search blog and web

Older girl asked to meet up...?

Last week, went to a drinks reception. A girl was looking at me and smiling the entire night. This intrigued me. Someone introduced us. We said 'Hi' to each other, but didn't get a chance to speak because I got dragged away to speak to some other people.

The next day, I added her through Facebook and messaged her. Two minutes later she replied. We exchanged messages for just 5 minutes before she suggested we meet up on the weekend. Later I found out that she's like 25/26 years of age and I'm only 23...

Never been asked out by a girl like this, let alone by a girl two years older than me! :S

Any thoughts, as to what her intentions could be? And how I should approach this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment