Pages

Search blog and web

I had an EA.

I had an EA online with a single man. I am married. It was fun talking to the online man. I loved the excitement. I tried to end the online relationship but it was very hard. I knew it was just an infatuation, not love. The other man wanted to stop too and it seemed easy for him. Our online relationship lasted 3 months. I was ready to get over it and moved on with my life, but my husband found out about the EA right after I decided to stop. He read the entire conversations between the other man and I. He is devastated. He decides to forgive me but he is still talking about it and he does not trust me anymore. I am unhappy with my husband. I told him how unhappy I was with him, but he ignored me. I told him I had an online boyfriend, but he ignored me and said it was Ok. It was not Ok when he found out what I told him was not a joke.

I suggested marriage counseling but my husband refused it. I do not want a divorce, but the boredom in my marriage is killing me. An online relationship is just a way for me to escape my current situation, it does not necessary mean I am "in love" with someone else, I prefer to be in love with my husband more than anyone but he does nothing to improve our relationship. Now he uses my EA against me. He can do whatever he wants now and I am always on the wrong side because I had an EA. I want to be happy with my husband again, but everything he does annoys me (drinks daily and lies about it, lazy, overweight, cries to his mother about EVERYTHING, not happy when I am around even before my EA). Where should I start to fix my marriage?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment