Pages

Search blog and web

I have some doubts

Hello, I have been known this girl since July, and we have been dating since then. I asked her to be my girlfriend in September, and she agreeded. The thing is this...

*She is 16, I'm 20. Her father doesn't know about us, and she doesn't have intentions to tell him yet.
*Because of this, we only date once a week (no weekends) and about 1 hour, 1.15 hour, because she can't be late at her home. (She goes to school and works).
*Her father works near the places where we see, so she is afraid he could see us.
*For this reason, she doesn't want to get hold of our hands, or want to be kissing in public.

So, this is my problem; She says she is accustomed to be cold, and doesn't like to show affect in public, and is afraid because of her father... We have french kissed only 2 times, and short kisses a few times, but not the last times we have seen each other(2-3).

She also has stated that she doesn't find me very attractive, but loves my personality, and that's why she likes me. Anyways, she said this had nothing to do with the "affection lack". And she has given me kisses.

-Am I in danger of becoming a "friend", if this lack of affection keeps going on?
-Should I insist on kissing her more? If this is the case, how could I do it.

I would appreciate your opinion, because I really love this girl, and she loves me too (at least she says it haha), so I want the best for the both of us, and essencialy the best for her.

Thanks a lot,

Greetings!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment