Pages

Search blog and web

So annoyed, how is this right?!

OK, husband is in pharmacy school (doctorate program). He rarely works because he claims that he has to concentrate on his studies. Keep in mind that he is living away from home, so he has no child, no wife, no work, just school and his video games.

We've discussed for years that I would continue on with school with the ultimate goal of at least a masters in psychology and possibly undergrad of dietetics. I want to help those with eating disorders...and perhaps if I am a registered dietician I can start working in this field while getting my masters in psychology.

I have taken several courses at a community college (which has a great reputation), while working, and with the child.

I told my husband that I was looking into the schools that are accredited for dietetics, most require full time school, and probably a year of unpaid internship. Though University of Kentucky offers distance learning and suggests part time schooling.

During this conversation with my husband he was basically saying that I will have to continue working while in school, so if I do the full time program I would have 5 days 8-5:30 and 2 days working. :scratchhead:

I'm so pissed off right now at how selfish he is and that it now really appears that he doesn't respect my desire to get my degrees, and he just cares about himself. :mad:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment