Pages

Search blog and web

Help, I don't know how to flirt…with my girlfriend

I'm semi-clueless as to flirting. I can do cheeky jokes, grins, teasing physically and things, or flattery (such as telling her she's beautiful)...I'm actually intimidated when she says something sexual. I don't know how to respond.
Also anything which suggests playing the game where she makes me want her. I don't know how to pretend being that cocky.

I'm just in a strange position where we are in love but I'm fearful of my desires for various reasons and repress them to a point I'm threatened by them and their emergence in other people

It's really quite a strange dynamic since we've been together 8 months, can anyone help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment