Pages

Search blog and web

12 year old with no respect

please help. my 12 year old wont listen or respect me as his father or anyone for that matter. he lies about everything and fights with me my gf and his 6 years old bother all the time. he steals whenever wherever he can.his grades in school are terrible he is at a kindergarten-grade 1 lvl. now his bother is is passing him in school.

he doesn't and never tries anything he just give's up right away it is incredibly hard to help him with homework when he wont try. he hangs around with a bad group of people that are 16-18-26 year old's i try to control it by forbidding him from seeing them but he sneaks around my back anyway. i have to work because i'm a single dad so i cant watch him 24h a day.

the school is at a loss for words even they don't know what to do they have tried all kinds of programs.
we have seen doctors and psychologist, counselors iv'e put him on pills i have tried everything but nothing works.

this has been going on since he was about 5 years old. i keep hoping as he gets older he will snap out of it but with each day it gets worse.

now i even have trouble punishing him because he will just fight with me all day if i try to put him in his room. after 7 years of dealing with this i'm at the end of my rope i'm thinking of placing him in a home for kids i feel like i have no choice even though i don't want to my stress level is through the roof i don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment