Pages

Search blog and web

Affair is worth?

Hi:
There is STILL terrible feelings after the confrontation about my husband's emotional affair I witnessed. Afterwards, that escalated to 'heat argument' which resulted his apology NEVER happen again, saying never see nor talk to that woman again. His love is only me that is believable since he LOVES the way we, the marriage lasting many years and first of all he does not split everything in half.

I believe my husband's feeling is as same as mine, terrible feelings and plus a loss of emotional affair/love to that woman. We talk afterwards as if nothing happend, even though there is resentment and betrayl feelings surfaces in my mind once awhile.

Then, my question is, .... emotional affair or physical affair/sex is really worth, if there is NO productive result? IMO, if there is no laslting happiness, affair is no worth at all, rather work on the marriage which has lasting happiness.

Your opinions or experience on this would be welcome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment