Pages

Search blog and web

Im falling for a girl I work with WHAT DO I DO??????

HELLO ALL I really like this amazing girl at work, we literally spend 8 hours together at work and really enjoy each others company. We even spend hour lunch together. She always follows me or I follow her (not in a stalker like way). We talk during work alot and have amazing conversations. I think im falling for this girl. When I first met her she was just a collegue/friend, she isn't a supermodel so I wasn't attracted to her but for the past 5 - 6 months thats changed I can't stop thinking about her. During a xmas dinner that the company organised in mayfair she wore this glamourous outfit, I sat opposite her and she was a goddess. What should I do? My worry is that if she says no then it will be super awkward at work. How do I find out if she likes me without being to obvious. Is there a way to find out from the body language or facial expression or something else. What kind of lines should I use that doesn't sound creepy. Just to let you know guys Im not after immediate sex or a one nighter, more companionship, someone to spoil and this girl is a true beauty inside and out. HELP ME Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment