Pages

Search blog and web

"I didn't take vows to you"

My story is old and I took it down, but I feel the need to make one more point.

So, my fWW's fOM told me back then "I didnt break any vows to you, I owe you nothing". Apparently a common outlook by all Other Persons, their way of excusing their POS behaviour. You are half of a crime team but hey, it's not your problem, right? Not your fault you're screwing with a married person?

Well after all these months guess what, the POS is having troubles with his kid and thinks that my W could end NC with him to help him out. Been leaving messages and like that, trying to fish for her. She's golden now, just forwards me the msg without even opening them herself, so I'm pretty good but I really want to say to the universe:

"My wife didn't make any vows to you, she owes you nothing."

How's that feel you POS, it's your own philosophy biting you in the arse, you like it now? If you could grasp this concept you would know why she will never take your bait, call you back, or help your kid. Its not her problem, she's not in an relationship with you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment