Pages

Search blog and web

Would wearing dresses to college be weird?

Ok so I know this is such an insignificant thing to post a thread about but hear me out haha.

So first of all the reason I'm asking is because I'm pretty shy and I hate attention. All last year of college I would wear jeans and baggy jumpers or baggy tops and looking back it was so unflattering. During the summer the heatwave forced me to start wearing the dresses I had bought over the years but been too self-conscious to wear. I've now started feeling so much more comfortable and confident in dresses and I think they flatter my figure a lot more. When I wear them and catch my reflection in a shop window I'm not repulsed lol.

However, I feel like wearing dresses to college would make me seem like I'm too dressed up and trying too hard. I feel like people would think I'm desperate and I would feel embarrassed. Not to mention everyone at college has seen me wearing casual clothes so they'd probably wonder why the change.

So do any of you girls wear dresses to college? Also what is your opinion of wearing dresses to college?

It's results' day next week and I've been wearing nothing but dresses since July and I'm not sure if I want to stop.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment