Pages

Search blog and web

LDR :(

I've been with me bf for 20 months. When I've been searching for unis I wasn't really bothered about the distance from my home town as we've both decided to live together in a rented flat. But it wasn't until few months after when we both agreed on me living in halls because otherwise I'd miss out on social opportunities etc. We thought it would be better this way.
It's just over a moth not till uni starts and he thinks we're never gonna see each other as it's 3,5hrs on the train, and yet he blames for being selfish and choosing the uni which is so far away. If i knew it from the start, I'd have chosen a uni which is much closer. I regret it now. Although I keep saying to him it's only a year and then we'd rent a flat together, he's sure that I will choose to live with my flatmates over living alone with him. It's frustrating that he doesn't believe me when I say I'd prefer to live with him no matter what, as much as I would love my friends.
I am totally terrified of our LDR but try to be positive by thinking it's only a freaking year, eh.

Anyone in a similar situation? Any emotional support would be highly appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment