Pages

Search blog and web

Distance

One of my sons has 3 babies. Ages 5,2,8mos. Hes in jail. Has been for 6mos. Im very close to his family. I visit them for a few days every wk. I see things worsen with every visit.
His GF is 24yrs old. She is addicted to Percocet,Norco, and even Vicodin ES. She cant function without pills. This last visit my heart broke and Im at a loss of what to do. I went there the day before my 5yr old GS was to start Kindergarten. I thought we'd all be excited and hed eat dinner, have a bath, pick out his school clothes, and go to bed early in anticipation of starting school. Well, we did all that WITHOUT his mom. It was sad. She promised to do an art project with him at 7pm that night. I ended up doing it with him at 830pm. In the AM we woke early, had breakfast and waited for mom. School started at 8:10am. She wandered in at 7:40. She insisted he wear something different than what he had on, and that he change his shoes. He cried and cried and screamed as she forced on his shoes because he had two unhealed blisters behind his feet. She didnt take him to meet his teacher the day prior, nor did she take him to school on his first day. Her mom did. When school was o ut and all the kids in the apt complex were home, he wasnt. 30minutes later she stormed in yelling she forgot to pick him up. I borrowed the neighbors car and went to get him. He had been waiting 40min. I wanted tocry so bad. She didnt ask him about his day, instead, she sat at the table carrying on about having cold sweats and her body being on fire, her focus was on acquiring more pills. Never mind that he was all sunburnt or that the 2 girls were wearing soiled diapers, or that there was no food in the fridge, but $600.00 on her food stamp card. I left that night. She was enraged. Im so sick with worry about my Gkids. What can I do??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment