Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling sad - please help!

Currently I am in what feels like a huge predicament which is making me feel very sad, and I'd appreciate your help and advice!

I am a 19 year old student (male) who is going to university next year. I have a mild form of aspergers and sometimes suffer form social anxiety, but most of the time I am completely fine - you would not know I had aspergers through talking to me. I haven't had a long term girlfriend, and have basically only pulled a few times. Anyway...last night I was out with some guy friends in my home town, and we went to a club which is full of young people. I got talking to this girl who I thought was absolutely stunning, it amazed me that she was sitting alone just playing with her phone. She was really friendly, and we spoke for a while and I bought her a drink. After a while she kind of drifted off with her friends, but then I found her near the dance floor about an hour later. I thought we got on kind of well, so I asked her to dance. She looked kind of reluctant, and so I tried to make more conversation with her. We were running out of things to say, so I mentioned adding her on f acebook, and she looked up her name on my phone, but couldn't find it. I then asked if she had a boyfriend to which she replied 'yea i do', but heres the thing: I don't think she does. Idk if she was saying it just to make herself sound better, I mean her friend for the night had ditched her, she was along most of the time. Anyway, after she said that I (regrettably) cut my losses, and said bye.

Idk what to do now. I've actually found her on facebook as we have a mutual friend (her profile for some reason didn't show on my mobile account), and I'm worried she thinks I'm a dick for just leaving her after she said she had a boyfriend. Do you think I could try contacting her? I really really liked her!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment