Pages

Search blog and web

Is it inappropriate to?

My current marriage counselor is female. My personal belief is that it is hard to find a good counselor. I think many of them are messed up people that got into that field of work trying to find life's answers for themselves. That being said I think my counselor is a man hating feminazi.

When ever I bring up a point of something that rubs me the wrong or seams abnormal that I feel is part of the problem in my relationship she jumps to my wife's defense. Asks me why I would even bring such a thing up knowing it would be painful for my wife.

For instance I am in a very long sexless marriage. Yeah it sucks to be me. (I want it she does not) My wife has very poor self esteem, self mutilates etc. When I start talking about this my counselor gets visually upset. Suggests B.S. and that I am the cause, that I should do eyz more, like going out, more work., buy her stuff. Sorry but love should be given freely, not earned or used as punishment. Anybody in my situation knows the endless excuses your spouse will give. For you women out there in the same situation I am sorry that you have idiot husbands that wont even get checked for low T. Anyways as I am basically telling her this stuff does not work we need to get to the real issues she will all of a sudden she will do this... The counselor will ask me "Do you know what I think? " I will ask her what? What comes next is what I can only describe as an insult on me. She says "I think you would not know what to do with a confident woman." That would be a shock to me I admit. Coming home to a woman that jumps me when I get home, has a job that pays well, is not always paranoid about her weight or actually uses the gym membership card that she has to do something about it... I could go on.

About three times our consoler has done this to me, asked me "You know what I think?" Each time she gave a answer that does not elevate the conversation. I only see them as an insult to rupture my own self esteem that is already very low. It is hard to have self esteem when the most physical contact you get is when you get a haircut or something. Anyways although she tell me that I am overpowering, not the truth at all, just had enough, I have been very reserved. Is it appropriate to send her a Email to call her out? I think she is a hack. I have a lot to say that I have not because every time I say something she tries to knock me down.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment